Homework Grid Spring Term
This term you will be learning:
• Daily handwriting practice.
• Daily spelling practice with Spellzoo.
• Perimeter and area.
• Multiplication and division.
• Fractions and decimals.
• Mass and capacity.
• Electrical hazards.
• How do circuits work?
• Making circuits.
• How does electricity travel to our home?
• Drawing – maps and plans from a bird’s eye view.
• A study of a great artist – Monet.
• How to say different types of food in French.
• Creating menus.
• Creating a restaurant.
• Exploring emotions.
• How do we express our emotions?
• How do we deal with our emotions?
• How do we control our emotions?
• Our local area – comparing our local area to an area of Europe.
• Geographical skills and fieldwork- a walk to Ogston Village and birdwatching.
• Aerial photographs, maps and atlases.
• World maps, hemispheres, Countries, continents, and capital cities.
• Types of settlements.
Why are festivals important to religious communities?
Creating media – Desktop publications