- Term Dates and Diary
- Our School Day
- School lunches
- School Dress Code
- Our Staff
- Wrap-around Care
- Clubs and Extra-Curricular Activities
- Our Achievements
- Admissions Arrangements
- Admissions Guidance 2022
- Full Ofsted Report
- SIAMs Church School Report
- Exam and Assessment Results – Due to the small size of our KS2 cohorts, detailed results and analysis cannot be published)
- School Performance Tables
- Remote Learning
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2021-2022
- Sport Premium Funding 2021-2022
- Equality Statement and Objectives 2022
- SEND Information Report 2022
- Complaints Procedure 2022
- Governors Information and Duties
- Financial Information
- School Values, Vision and Ethos
- British Values
- Policies and Procedures
Parents may request paper copies of information on our school website by contacting the school office.
Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy October 2022-23
- Keeping Children Safe in Education Sept 2022
- Keeping Children Safe in Education Part one Sept 2022
- Image Use Policy 2022
- E-safety help and advice (CEOP)
- Social Media Guidance – Parents Guide
- A Parent Guide to Cyber Bullying
- Online: Onguard -Parent Guide
- Extremism and Radicalisation Policy 2022-23
- Private Fostering Policy 2021-2022
- Separated Parents Policy 2022-2023
- Peer on Peer Abuse Policy 2022
- School attendance – the law – Sept 2019
- Prevent Strategy
- Stopping Domestic Abuse Together
In January 2018, the school received a short Section 8 inspection of ‘good’ schools. We are delighted with the outcome and very proud that the hard work of children, staff, governors and parents has been recognised. Here are some of the comments from the inspector’s letter to the Headteacher.
The school’s motto of ‘growing, caring and learning together’ is at the heart of everything that you do. You have created a positive, nurturing community. There is a healthy balance between compassion for the pupils and ambition for what they can each achieve in the future.
You know the school well and lead it with energy and a clear sense of purpose…..Staff feel valued and are proud to work at the school. …You provide pupils with a broad and balanced curriculum. Pupils study a wide range of topics, many of which involve them in trips and visits.
Parents and carers are overwhelmingly positive about the school. They are united in their views that their children are happy, safe and well looked after. …One parent simply said this is ‘a fantastic school’.
Pupils …are certain that no bullying takes place in school. Staff rapidly sort out any issues if pupils do fall out with each other. Staff value pupils’ opinions and views..….
The governing body is passionate about the school. As one governor said, ‘We are proud to be a part of this school.’
You encourage the teachers to deliver high-quality teaching in their lessons and this has a positive impact on how well pupils achieve.